Cost of living in Kalmunai, Sri Lanka compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.345 NGN / LKR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalmunai (Sri Lanka) is about the same as in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,500 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 6,500 ₦ (2,772 ₨) in Kalmunai.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Antonio, Texas costs $75 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 35,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$120 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €600 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brighton and Hove costs £12 (40 minutes ago)