Cost of living in Kalmunai, Sri Lanka compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.097 NGN / LKR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalmunai (Sri Lanka) is about the same as in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 3,750 ₦ (1,788 ₨) in Kalmunai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,846 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Jacksonville, Florida costs $4.14 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 20 lei (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)