Cost of living in Kalamata, Greece compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 435.521 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kalamata (Greece) is about the same as in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 352,492 ₦ (€809) in Kalamata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 340,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (9 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Franca costs R$ 0.65 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €650 (33 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Boston, Massachusetts costs $712 (39 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Toulouse costs €3.60 (about 1 hour ago)