Cost of living in Kairouan, Tunisia compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 138.063 NGN / TND
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kairouan (Tunisia) is 19% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 137,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 111,610 ₦ (808 Dinar) in Kairouan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €8 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,400 Дин. (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €400 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$10 (43 minutes ago)