Cost of living in Kaifeng, China compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 45.647 NGN / CNY *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaifeng (China) is 16% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 2,102 ₦ (元46) in Kaifeng.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth costs AU$7 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Namur costs €5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mumbai costs ₨44 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 211 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Loreto costs Mex$ 72 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,000 (about 2 hours ago)