Cost of living in Kaifeng, China compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 54.708 NGN / CNY *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaifeng (China) is 11% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,100 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 5,431 ₦ (元99) in Kaifeng.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $38,725 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lyon costs €900 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kolkata costs ₨40 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $11 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Washington D.C. costs $4.95 (about 1 hour ago)