Cost of living in Kaifeng, China compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 45.653 NGN / CNY *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaifeng (China) is 8% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,375 ₦ (元74) in Kaifeng to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $13 (29 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b45 (29 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 3,097 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (about 1 hour ago)