Cost of living in Kaifeng, China compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 53.597 NGN / CNY *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaifeng (China) is 11% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,600 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 4,974 ₦ (元93) in Kaifeng.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 40,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 9,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Adelaide costs AU$500 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mérida costs Mex$ 50 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1.00 (34 minutes ago)