Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 78.527 NGN / TRY
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 5% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 219,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 208,876 ₦ (2,660TL) in Kahramanmaraş.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €800 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 1,000 Lek (38 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 1 hour ago)