Cost of living in Jubail, Saudi Arabia compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 85.609 NGN / SAR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is 38% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,162,167 ₦ (﷼ 25,256) in Jubail to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$11,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$80,000 (about 2 hours ago)