Cost of living in Jubail, Saudi Arabia compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 92.277 NGN / SAR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is 40% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,894,051 ₦ (﷼ 31,363) in Jubail to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,070,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Thane costs ₨500 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Agra costs ₨400 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.60 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)