Cost of living in Jubail, Saudi Arabia compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 84.529 NGN / SAR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is 42% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,216,944 ₦ (﷼ 26,227) in Jubail to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $120 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guayaquil costs $0.99 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (about 1 hour ago)