Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.862 NGN / SSP *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 32% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 265,172 ₦ (68,668 Pound) in Juba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Zagreb costs 10 kn (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Trento costs €550 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Murcia costs €50 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $128,000 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,250 (about 1 hour ago)