Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria and Juba have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria or the parallel street rate in Juba.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.864 NGN / SSP *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 32% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 264,094 ₦ (92,210 Pound) in Juba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨152,475 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $12,900 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astrakhan' costs руб 500 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $85 (15 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (31 minutes ago)