Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria and Juba have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria or the parallel street rate in Juba.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.110 NGN / SSP *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 7% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 305,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 284,512 ₦ (91,495 Pound) in Juba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Berlin costs €20 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,200,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨22,445 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €8 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Porto Velho costs R$ 205 (about 1 hour ago)