Cost of living in Juan Dolio, Dominican Republic compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.254 NGN / DOP
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juan Dolio (Dominican Republic) is 7% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,152,157 ₦ (RD$ 158,824) in Juan Dolio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,080,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Manila costs Php50 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €600 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Guwahati costs ₨53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Manama costs Dinar 22 (about 2 hours ago)