Cost of living in Jönköping, Sweden compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 36.868 NGN / SEK *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jönköping (Sweden) is 46% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,580,669 ₦ (42,873 kr) in Jönköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,080,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩0 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$20 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $100 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £130 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Salvador costs R$ 0.80 (about 1 hour ago)