Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 73.341 NGN / MYR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 8% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 357,835 ₦ (RM4,879) in Johor Bahru.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $15,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $100 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Minsk costs 30,000 p. (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niagara Falls, New York costs $100 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zurich costs CHF 3.00 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seoul costs ₩1,497 (37 minutes ago)