Cost of living in Jinju, South Korea compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.33395 NGN / KRW
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jinju (South Korea) is 52% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 653,006 ₦ (₩1,955,414) in Jinju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 431,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of bread in Benidorm costs €6.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$130 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ottawa costs C$4.39 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3.50 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (39 minutes ago)