Cost of living in Jinju, South Korea compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.32385 NGN / KRW *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jinju (South Korea) is 53% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 587,548 ₦ (₩1,814,233) in Jinju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 384,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cochabamba costs $b6,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $19,875 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$50,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €62 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 120 (about 2 hours ago)