Cost of living in Jining, China compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 45.786 NGN / CNY *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jining (China) is 12% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 62,500 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 54,967 ₦ (元1,201) in Jining.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元40 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phuket costs 5,900 ฿ (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 60 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 600 ден (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rousse costs 90 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,400 (about 2 hours ago)