Cost of living in Jihlava, Czech Republic compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.329 NGN / CZK *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jihlava (Czech Republic) is 10% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,350,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 1,210,904 ₦ (74,157 Kč) in Jihlava.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thimphu costs 750 Ngultrum (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr17,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Casablanca costs 5,999 Dirham (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €400 (19 minutes ago)