Cost of living in Jiaxing, China compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 53.133 NGN / CNY *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jiaxing (China) is 11% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 611,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 545,159 ₦ (元10,260) in Jiaxing.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$3.10 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨250 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,000,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Guwahati costs ₨1,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 150,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (about 1 hour ago)