Cost of living in Jhelum, Pakistan compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.002 NGN / PKR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jhelum (Pakistan) is 5% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 392,979 ₦ (₨130,910) in Jhelum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Groningen costs €2.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Villavicencio costs COL$1,700 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (about 1 hour ago)