Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 358.978 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 21% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 377,309 ₦ (€1,051) in Jerez de la Frontera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arad costs 17 lei (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $45 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muar costs RM25 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 3,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)