Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 438.857 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 27% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 879,622 ₦ (€2,004) in Jerez de la Frontera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 691,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montclair, New Jersey costs $13 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $813 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Rochester, New York costs $0.58 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in La Paz costs $b10 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €15 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lahore costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)