Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 334.894 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 18% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 462,413 ₦ (€1,381) in Jerez de la Frontera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmir costs 30TL (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,200,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 3.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Addis Ababa costs 320,000 Birr (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 250 Afghani (28 minutes ago)