Cost of living in Jeonju, South Korea compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.32057 NGN / KRW *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeonju (South Korea) is 7% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 408,076 ₦ (₩1,272,954) in Jeonju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 382,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €62 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £0.99 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$367,830 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (about 1 hour ago)