Cost of living in Jelgava, Latvia compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 415.343 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jelgava (Latvia) is 12% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 448,341 ₦ (€1,079) in Jelgava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 400,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Ahmedabad costs ₨37,990 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vancouver costs C$132 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Stoke-on-Trent costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Santa Cruz, California costs $1,816 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 4,184 (about 2 hours ago)