Cost of living in Jelgava, Latvia compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 421.472 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jelgava (Latvia) is 19% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 437,643 ₦ (€1,038) in Jelgava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 367,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨50,825 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 35 zł (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sharjah costs Dirham 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Divinopolis costs R$ 2,580 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)