Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.27963 NGN / KRW *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is 46% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 684,351 ₦ (₩2,447,319) in Jeju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Albany, New York costs $33 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 16,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1,423 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,000 (36 minutes ago)