Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.242 NGN / KGS
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is 14% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 6,409 ₦ (1,223 som) in Jalal-Abad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,600 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Debrecen costs 1,200 Ft (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tucson, Arizona costs $4.99 (about 2 hours ago)