Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.149 NGN / KGS *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is 15% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 7,347 ₦ (1,427 som) in Jalal-Abad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saskatoon costs C$3.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Salvador costs R$ 3,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 932 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Canberra costs AU$23,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 190 (about 2 hours ago)