Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.132 NGN / KGS *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is 15% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 7,132 ₦ (1,390 som) in Jalal-Abad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,200 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php30,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €50 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php20,000 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,761 (about 1 hour ago)