Cost of living in Jakarta, Indonesia compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,303 prices entered by 213 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02735 NGN / IDR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jakarta (Indonesia) is 9% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,030,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 1,842,261 ₦ (Rp 67,354,362) in Jakarta.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Libertad costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$1,000 (about 2 hours ago)