Cost of living in Isfahan, Iran compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria and Isfahan have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria or the parallel street rate in Isfahan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00973 NGN / IRR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Isfahan (Iran) is 24% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 298,253 ₦ (﷼ 30,644,360) in Isfahan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,000 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nicosia costs €0.80 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Allahabad costs ₨20 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Kolkata costs ₨23,482,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr19,000 (about 1 hour ago)