Cost of living in Isfahan, Iran compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria and Isfahan have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria or the parallel street rate in Isfahan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01059 NGN / IRR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Isfahan (Iran) is 20% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 224,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 179,760 ₦ (﷼ 16,967,551) in Isfahan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 12 ﷼ (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨30,495 (17 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (43 minutes ago)