Cost of living in Isfahan, Iran compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria and Isfahan have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria or the parallel street rate in Isfahan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01069 NGN / IRR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Isfahan (Iran) is 19% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 233,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 189,822 ₦ (﷼ 17,754,721) in Isfahan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 13 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$131 (20 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 300 (about 3 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.18 (about 3 hours ago)