Cost of living in Isfahan, Iran compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Isfahan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Isfahan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 388 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00853 NGN / IRR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Isfahan (Iran) is 20% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 160,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 127,956 ₦ (﷼ 14,998,274) in Isfahan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$5,000 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Jhansi costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Darwin costs AU$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)