Cost of living in Isfahan, Iran compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Isfahan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Isfahan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 404 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00950 NGN / IRR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Isfahan (Iran) is 18% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 180,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 146,764 ₦ (﷼ 15,451,218) in Isfahan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 100 (7 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cebu City costs Php32 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,209 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr8 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 68,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)