Cost of living in Isfahan, Iran compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria and Isfahan have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria or the parallel street rate in Isfahan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01016 NGN / IRR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Isfahan (Iran) is 19% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 206,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 167,138 ₦ (﷼ 16,450,925) in Isfahan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 13 B/. (28 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Corfu costs €68 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 1,100 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kofu costs ¥350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Muscat costs ﷼ 200 (about 1 hour ago)