Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 443.192 NGN / JOD *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 38% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 646,098 ₦ (Dinar 1,458) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Alexandria costs E£ 175 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Trento costs €35 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 3,000 zł (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lyon costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 2.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)