Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 445.227 NGN / JOD *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 38% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 648,820 ₦ (Dinar 1,457) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 420,000 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Birmingham costs £2.30 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 9KM (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (about 1 hour ago)