Cost of living in Iquitos, Peru compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 108.960 NGN / PEN
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is 7% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 433,758 ₦ (S/. 3,981) in Iquitos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 407,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lahore costs ₨100 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $59 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨50 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kelowna costs C$1.39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 2,332 (about 1 hour ago)