Cost of living comparison between Ipoh, Malaysia and Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.701 NGN / MYR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ipoh (Malaysia) is 4% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 406,441 ₦ (RM5,591) in Ipoh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨350 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 65 (14 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $25 (27 minutes ago)
- 16 oz of bread in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $4.41 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨5,000 (41 minutes ago)