Cost of living in Ipoh, Malaysia compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 84.127 NGN / MYR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ipoh (Malaysia) is 4% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 369,352 ₦ (RM4,390) in Ipoh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 354,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Calgary costs C$400 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolhapur costs ₨2,033 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 1.00 ﷼ (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tokyo costs ¥65,980 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Uberaba costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,700 (about 2 hours ago)