Cost of living in Ipoh, Malaysia compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 86.259 NGN / MYR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ipoh (Malaysia) is about the same as in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 354,131 ₦ (RM4,105) in Ipoh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 345,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Astana costs 7,500 KZT (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kobe costs ¥90,819 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 18,000 ฿ (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Bursa costs 5.00TL (about 2 hours ago)