Cost of living in Ioannina, Greece compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 339.770 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ioannina (Greece) is 50% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 468,267 ₦ (€1,378) in Ioannina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Bristol costs £2.50 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manaus costs R$ 4.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Norrköping costs 3,800 kr (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)