Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 338.143 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 34% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,519,609 ₦ (€7,451) in Innsbruck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 11 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehuacán costs Mex$ 60 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $21,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £178 (about 2 hours ago)