Cost of living in Ingolstadt, Germany compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 443.563 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ingolstadt (Germany) is 37% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,503,141 ₦ (€3,389) in Ingolstadt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,100,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$8,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salalah costs ﷼ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$104 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in San Antonio, California costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)