Cost of living in Imperatriz, Brazil compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 95.479 NGN / BRL
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Imperatriz (Brazil) is 48% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 866,146 ₦ (R$ 9,072) in Imperatriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 587,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Pereira costs COL$2,818 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gold Coast costs AU$469 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)