Cost of living comparison between Imperatriz, Brazil and Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 88.119 NGN / BRL *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Imperatriz (Brazil) is 17% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,665 ₦ (R$ 42) in Imperatriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $20 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨400 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lusaka costs 8 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (about 3 hours ago)