Cost of living comparison between Ichikawa, Japan and Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.770 NGN / JPY *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ichikawa (Japan) is 19% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,981 ₦ (¥1,077) in Ichikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $60 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 2 hours ago)