Cost of living in Ichikawa, Japan compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.341 NGN / JPY
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ichikawa (Japan) is 19% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 6,784 ₦ (¥2,031) in Ichikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,700 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €100 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €8 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$120 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $14 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)