Cost of living in Ibb, Yemen compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.460 NGN / YER *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibb (Yemen) is about the same as in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,600 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 5,380 ₦ (3,685 ﷼) in Ibb.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 10,000 Franc (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Funchal costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Brussels costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)