Cost of living in Ibb, Yemen compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.260 NGN / YER *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibb (Yemen) is 6% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 2,941 ₦ (2,334 ﷼) in Ibb.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (22 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ghent costs €0.03 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)