Cost of living in Ibague, Colombia compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11781 NGN / COP *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibague (Colombia) is 6% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 401,264 ₦ (COL$3,406,109) in Ibague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 380,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 300 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Reno, Nevada costs $1.06 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manama costs Dinar 12 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Karachi costs ₨105 (about 1 hour ago)