Cost of living in Ibague, Colombia compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12665 NGN / COP
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ibague (Colombia) is 8% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 462,000 ₦ (COL$3,647,739) in Ibague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 427,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guaruja costs R$ 20 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ponta Grossa costs R$ 45 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$115 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valencia costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)