Cost of living in Huizhou, China compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 53.920 NGN / CNY *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huizhou (China) is 6% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 515,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 483,097 ₦ (元8,959) in Huizhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Siegen costs €15 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malang costs Rp 50,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Indore costs ₨12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 2,990 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)