Cost of living in Huelva, Spain compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 334.894 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huelva (Spain) is about the same as in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 405,694 ₦ (€1,211) in Huelva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cochabamba costs $b860 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (40 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)