Cost of living in Hualian, Taiwan compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.911 NGN / TWD *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is 11% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 520,459 ₦ (52,513 NT$) in Hualian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €13 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 40 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)