Cost of living comparison between Hualian, Taiwan and Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.589 NGN / TWD *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is 10% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 431,606 ₦ (45,012 NT$) in Hualian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $101 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$4.47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Thrissur costs ₨5,046 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)