Cost of living in Horsens, Denmark compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 45.030 NGN / DKK *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 32% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,687,747 ₦ (kr59,688) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quebec City costs C$3.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Windsor costs C$1,211 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Panama City costs 0.25 B/. (about 1 hour ago)