Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 39.985 NGN / SBD *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 8% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,034,125 ₦ (50,872 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,033,270,000,000,000 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,204 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,849,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $15 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aqtöbe costs 1,500 KZT (about 1 hour ago)