Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 46.197 NGN / SBD *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 11% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,794,586 ₦ (38,846 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,610,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kraków costs 1.00 zł (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,591 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,000 zł (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$87 (23 minutes ago)