Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 45.761 NGN / SBD *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 12% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,048,374 ₦ (44,763 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,830,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuopio costs €850 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨50 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨423,542 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €25 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £5,000 (about 1 hour ago)