Cost of living in Homs, Syria compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria and Homs have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria or the parallel street rate in Homs.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2013. Exchange rate: 0.612 NGN / SYP *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Homs (Syria) is 17% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 15,649 ₦ (25,584 £) in Homs.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Budva costs €3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Khulna costs Taka 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (about 2 hours ago)