Cost of living in Hobart, Australia compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 237.429 NGN / AUD *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 27% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,478,464 ₦ (AU$10,439) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$350 (1 minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$1.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in La Plata costs ARS $5,000 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $100 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wichita, Kansas costs $15 (27 minutes ago)