Cost of living in Ho, Ghana compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 74.851 NGN / GHS *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 39% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 433,043 ₦ (GH₵5,785) in Ho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,830 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$50,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €132 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 152 (43 minutes ago)