Cost of living comparison between Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam and Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 638 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01389 NGN / VND *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 7% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 335,456 ₦ (24,152,801 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,900,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Mumbai costs ₨3,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $165 (about 2 hours ago)