Cost of living in Hisar, India compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.485 NGN / INR
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hisar (India) is 9% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,500 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 5,936 ₦ (₨1,082) in Hisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saint Petersburg costs руб 350 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 299 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sanandaj costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$10 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $45 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €27,700 (about 1 hour ago)