Cost of living in Hiroshima, Japan compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.235 NGN / JPY
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hiroshima (Japan) is 51% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,705,597 ₦ (¥836,256) in Hiroshima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,790,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in New Haven, Connecticut costs $11 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Grenoble costs €1.80 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $100 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 120 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Suhar costs ﷼ 0.400 (about 1 hour ago)