Cost of living in Hiroshima, Japan compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.880 NGN / JPY *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hiroshima (Japan) is 73% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,371,875 ₦ (¥1,170,822) in Hiroshima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phuket costs 5,900 ฿ (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 60 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 600 ден (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rousse costs 90 лв (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 400 (about 2 hours ago)