Cost of living comparison between Himeji, Japan and Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2014. Exchange rate: 2.931 NGN / JPY *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Himeji (Japan) is 17% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,748,678 ₦ (¥937,758) in Himeji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kinshasa costs 60,000 Franc (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q7,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,312 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Gdańsk costs 90 zł (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 5 hours ago)