Cost of living comparison between Hermosillo, Mexico and Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 15.239 NGN / MXN *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hermosillo (Mexico) is 9% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 341,754 ₦ (Mex$ 22,426) in Hermosillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nairobi costs Shilling5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,033 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Luxembourg costs €8 (39 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rabat costs 180 Dirham (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Birmingham costs £2.00 (about 2 hours ago)