Cost of living in Heraklion, Greece compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 340.245 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Heraklion (Greece) is 10% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 429,683 ₦ (€1,263) in Heraklion to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Surabaya costs Rp 449,999 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chengdu costs 元146,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)