Cost of living in Havana, Cuba compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 317.501 NGN / CUC *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 14% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,670,286 ₦ (8,410 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 150TL (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Niterói costs R$ 80,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sulaymaniyah costs 30,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)