Cost of living in Havana, Cuba compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 360.000 NGN / CUC *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 9% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,153,334 ₦ (5,981 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,970,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dalian costs 元230,800 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kampala costs 15,000 Shilling (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨200 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Davao costs Php91 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Samara costs руб 31,990 (43 minutes ago)