Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.622 NGN / SOS
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 55% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 11,145,533 ₦ (17,925,733 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,180,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Siegen costs €100 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasov costs 2,600 lei (34 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Grand Rapids costs $3.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pisa costs €80 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shenzhen costs 元400 (44 minutes ago)