Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.599 NGN / SOS *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 88% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 17,638,232 ₦ (29,453,048 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,375,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bristol costs £24 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tel Aviv costs 750 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Trondheim costs kr 90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 900 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)