Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.576 NGN / SOS *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 84% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 18,707,697 ₦ (32,486,065 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,156,250 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $2.00 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (17 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £250 (about 2 hours ago)