Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia vs Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.625 NGN / SOS
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 53% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 11,530,807 ₦ (18,449,292 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,550,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $30 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Durango, Colorado costs $7 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tel Aviv costs 1,788 ₪ (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)