Cost of living comparison between Hargeysa, Somalia and Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.547 NGN / SOS *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 81% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 17,674,780 ₦ (32,330,888 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,765,625 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jizan costs ﷼ 4,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 80₴ (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 7,000 ﷼ (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $864 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (about 2 hours ago)