Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.574 NGN / SOS *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 85% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 18,040,944 ₦ (31,442,788 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,765,625 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Jose, California costs $8 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cartagena costs COL$4,500,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 1,009 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kabul costs 1,200 Afghani (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)