Cost of living in Harbin, China compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 56.609 NGN / CNY
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harbin (China) is 52% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,445,474 ₦ (元25,534) in Harbin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 950,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 60TL (38 minutes ago)