Cost of living in Harbin, China compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 46.196 NGN / CNY *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harbin (China) is 49% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 467,095 ₦ (元10,111) in Harbin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Odessa costs 1,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)