Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria and Hamadan have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria or the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01066 NGN / IRR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 18% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 328,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 267,564 ₦ (﷼ 25,110,252) in Hamadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €200 (less than a minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Alor Star costs RM500 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Augsburg costs €500 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$3,010 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $20 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tel Aviv costs 20 ₪ (25 minutes ago)