Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria and Hamadan have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria or the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01068 NGN / IRR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 13% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 371,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 323,249 ₦ (﷼ 30,261,717) in Hamadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bologna costs €600 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 18,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 30,000,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Frankfurt am Main costs €22,775 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wolfsburg costs €30 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨60,000 (44 minutes ago)